10 Things We Are Thankful For
In the spirit of the upcoming holiday, we wanted to take a moment out of our fast-paced world and reflect back on our year, the people who made it happen, and some of the quirky things that make us who we are.
First and foremost, we are thankful for our families, friends, and good health. To give you a better look inside our studio on Cedros Avenue, we’d like to share ten additional things we are thankful for this year.
In no particular order:
1. Coffee. Cold-brewed, Keurig, Nespresso, the $1 coffee next door, or the strong stuff down the street at Peet’s… we drink it up all the same, and often.
2. Our Clients. Our clients share our passion for innovation and for that we are so grateful. From new account wins to website launches and delivering digital marketing results, our clients give us reasons to celebrate all year long.
3. El Niño. The surf in September was unreal, and for that epic month and the waves we continue to have, we have a special place in our hearts for the best surf year on record.
4. Our Team. We are strategists, designers, photographers, developers, technologists, marketers, surfers, artists, yogis, and runners, all working together to grow brands in the digital age.
6. Craft Beer. Living in the “Craft Beer Capital of America,” we appreciate a good craft beer. It also doesn’t hurt working a few steps away from Culture Brewing Co and Pizza Port.
7. Google. From Google Trends flashing on our computer screens all day to Cuker’s search marketing team’s visit to the Googleplex, we are thankful for our strong partnership with Google.
8. Apps. We’d like to give a shout out to a few of our favorite apps: Spotify, Instagram, Flipboard, Run Keeper, Twitter, Uber, Facebook, and VSCOcam.
9. Local Food. We are a bunch of foodies. While we enjoy our healthy snacks and fruit inside the office, we can never turn down Seaside Market’s Taco Tuesday, VG’s donuts, and anything on the menu at Claire’s on Cedros.
10. Digital. We’ve never underestimated the power of digital. From Facebook and Retargeting Ads to retweets and #hashtags, and from eCommerce sales to always-connected users, our passion is digital.
From all of us at Cuker, thank you and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!