We are looking for a talented Art Director to join our creative team. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards in UX/UI design and visual communication. Our ideal candidate is a responsible, dedicated, and career-minded professional interested in growth opportunities. So if you’ve got the talent and if you are looking for a company with an awesome culture who truly values their employees, empowers individual growth, drives passion for innovative creative work, and would love to have a healthy work/life balance, we’d love to hear from you. Also, if you love to surf, the beach is just around the corner and we’ve got a place to store your board if you want to catch some waves morning/lunch/after work.
Cuker is a progressive Digital & Marketing Agency that specializes in driving results for our clients. We work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands on high profile creative and advertising campaigns. Our offices are located in sunny San Diego and Austin Texas. Our headquarters in Solana Beach is located in the design district and just a short walk away to the sand and surf. We are committed to supporting and empowering our team in a creative, dynamic and open environment where every voice is heard and every member serves as an essential component of the greater good.
- Work with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and design user experiences, mobile responsive websites, ads, interactive campaigns, and mobile apps.
- Lead the design and development of digital style guides.
- Ensuring successful implementation of design through guidelines and production.
- 3-4 years experience with interactive/digital agencies or equivalent work experience
- Passion for creating clean, usable designs that are compelling to users
- Must understand and be able to identify great design appropriate for each client
- Excellent UX/UI design skills, with a strong focus on typography and design
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator) required
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS (Front-end development is a plus)
- Must be highly organized and able to manage different projects at the same time
- Ability to meet deadlines in an organized environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with mobile responsive UX/UI design
- Can easily adapt and design for various industries
- Strong attention to detail with a high taste for great design and typography
Please submit a resumé, a link to your web portfolio or examples to your work, and a URL to your LinkedIn profile.