Are you ready to take your Design career to the next level? Learn how to drive brand growth by reimagining digital experiences. Learn successful digital marketing strategies. Build your skills and work with leading brands in the digital age in an exciting, innovation-driven culture!
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to join our creative team. Our ideal candidate is a responsible, dedicated, and career-minded professional interested in growth opportunities. So if you’ve got the talent and if you are looking for a company with a great culture who truly values their employees, empowers individual growth, drives passion for innovative creative work, and would love to have a healthy work/life balance, we’d love to hear from you.
We grow brands. A leader in the Digital Revolution, we use the transformative power of technology to grow brands. We create gold standard Digital User Experiences and game changing digital marketing campaigns. We thrive on innovation. We work with culture-driven brands we believe in. Be a part of creating the digital future. Join us.
Our state-of-the-art office is located steps from the beach in Carlsbad. Our campus includes an on-site gym, yoga classes, workout classes, fitness trainers, bike share, and shuttle service to the train station and local eats. We offer one of the best benefit packages in our industry including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more.
- Work with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and design user experiences, mobile responsive websites, digital campaigns, web applications, and marketing creative.
- Lead the design of digital style guides.
- Ensuring successful implementation of design
- Strong fundamentals in interaction design, user-centered experience design
- 0-5 years experience with interactive/digital design
- Passion for creating clean, usable designs that are compelling to users
- Must understand and be able to identify great design appropriate for each client.
- Excellent design skills, with a strong focus on typography and layout design.
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills - Figma is a bonus.
- Strong attention to detail with a high taste for great design and typography
- Must be highly organized and excellent at managing time and deadlines
- Team player who works efficiently and effectively in collaborative teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- No Ego
Please submit a resume, a link to your web portfolio or examples to your work, and a URL to your LinkedIn profile.