We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to join our creative team. Our ideal candidate is a responsible, dedicated, and career-minded professional interested in growth opportunities. So if you’ve got the talent and if you are looking for a company with a great culture who truly values their employees, empowers individual growth, drives passion for innovative creative work, and would love to have a healthy work/life balance, we’d love to hear from you.
Cuker is a progressive Digital Design & Marketing Agency that specializes in driving results for our clients. We work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands on high profile creative and advertising campaigns. Our offices are located in sunny North County San Diego just a short walk to the beach. Our stat of the art campus includes gym membership, yoga classes, surf racks, spa style locker rooms, grab-and-go bikes, and more. We offer competitive salary, PTO, and excellent benefits. We are committed to supporting and empowering our team in a creative, dynamic and open environment where every voice is heard and every member serves as an essential component of the greater good.
- Work with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and design user experiences, mobile responsive websites, digital campaigns, web applications, and marketing creative.
- Lead the design of digital style guides.
- Ensuring successful implementation of design
- Strong fundamentals in interaction design, user-centered experience design
- 3-5 years experience with interactive/digital design
- Passion for creating clean, usable designs that are compelling to users
- Must understand and be able to identify great design appropriate for each client.
- Excellent UX/UI design skills, with a strong focus on typography and design.
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high taste for great design and typography
- Must be highly organized and excellent at managing time and deadlines
- Team player who works efficiently and effectively in collaborative teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- No Ego
Please submit a resume, a link to your web portfolio or examples to your work, and a URL to your LinkedIn profile.