Digital Paid Media Manager
Are you ready to take your Design career to the next level? Learn how to drive brand growth by reimagining digital experiences. Learn successful digital marketing strategies. Build your skills and work with leading brands in the digital age in an exciting, innovation-driven culture!
Cuker is looking for an experienced Digital Paid Media Manager to join our award-winning search department. This is a great opportunity to join a top-performing team at a fast-paced digital agency. We work with large, national brands and deliver compelling, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create significant results for our clients.
We are looking for a key player who is both passionate and experienced in digital paid media, including Google text ads, display, retargeting, Video pre-roll, and Amazon. Experience with Social Media Ad buying and Instacart Ads is a plus. The ideal candidate will have strong critical thinking skills with an exceptional ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. We have future growth and leadership opportunities available.
We grow brands. A leader in the Digital Revolution, we use the transformative power of technology to grow brands. We create gold standard Digital User Experiences and game changing digital marketing campaigns. We thrive on innovation. We work with culture-driven brands we believe in. Be a part of creating the digital future. Join us.
Our state-of-the-art office is located steps from the beach in Carlsbad. Our campus includes an on-site gym, yoga classes, workout classes, fitness trainers, bike share, and shuttle service to the train station and local eats. We offer one of the best benefit packages in our industry including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more.
Join our passionate, award-winning team!
- Search Engine Marketing management & reporting (Text Ads, Shopping Ads, Display, Retargeting)
- Social Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat)
- Amazon Marketing (PPC, Display, DSP)
- Instacart & Grocery eCommerce Platform Marketing
- Editorial Media Buys
- Results management & reporting
- Creation and execution of integrated digital marketing plans
- Marketing strategy, planning and organization
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing
- 2+ years direct paid media experience
- BA/BS degree with strong academic results
- Google and Bing certifications
- Google Analytics expertise
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Good communication skills
This is a full time position with competitive salary plus benefits.