Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you ready to take your Design career to the next level? Learn how to drive brand growth by reimagining digital experiences. Learn successful digital marketing strategies. Build your skills and work with leading brands in the digital age in an exciting, innovation-driven culture!
Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you love social media? Are you intrigued by the power of search engines, AI, and how they are revolutionizing marketing? Do you want to learn the skills to be an advanced digital marketer and help lead the digital transformation for brands?
Cuker is looking for a marketing specialist with 0-3 years experience with a passion for brand marketing. This is an opportunity to join our award-winning marketing team. You will learn advanced digital marketing skills at our fast-paced digital agency. We work with large, national brands and deliver compelling, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create significant results for our clients.
We grow brands. A leader in the Digital Revolution, we use the transformative power of technology to grow brands. We create gold standard Digital User Experiences and game changing digital marketing campaigns. We thrive on innovation. We work with culture-driven brands we believe in. Be a part of creating the digital future. Join us.
Our state-of-the-art office is located steps from the beach in Carlsbad. Our campus includes an on-site gym, yoga and fitness classes, bike share, and shuttle service to the train station and local eats. If you’re looking for a great company culture and a healthy work/life balance, Cuker is the place for you! We offer one of the best benefit packages in our industry including health, dental, vision, 401K, and more.
- Digital Marketing
- Learn to Execute paid media campaigns on social media and through search marketing channels
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvements
- Identify new digital marketing opportunities for clients
- Assist in various other marketing activities
- BA/BS degree in Marketing
- 0-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Excel and Spreadsheet Skills
- Strong PPT and Presentation Skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Familiarity and/or experience with Google Analytics and other measurement tools
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- A passion and drive for success
- Google or Facebook Marketing Certifications a Plus