Senior Account Manager
Cuker, a Full-Service Digital Agency located in North County San Diego, California is looking for a Senior Account Manager with a proven track record in selling Digital Marketing, Advertising, Design and Website Development services. We are looking for a team player and strong leader to join our top-notch, award winning team at our fast paced digital marketing and design agency. We are looking for a sales team member that shares our passion for innovation, quality work, and marketing that creates results for our clients.
The Senior Account Manager works closely with our clients to drive strategy to improve rankings, traffic and conversions. We are seeking a professional with 6 -10 years experience in an agency setting selling digital marketing services including SEO, PPC, media buys, email marketing, social media, creative services, and more. The Sales and Account Manager works to grow current accounts and prospects and qualifies new business as well as manage clients through the sales process. This role includes pitching to new clients, writing proposals, and scoping out work as it relates to digital and marketing services.
Our state-of-the-art office is located steps from the beach in Carlsbad. Our campus includes an on-site gym, yoga classes, workout classes, fitness trainers, bike share, and shuttle service to the train station and local eats. We offer one of the best benefit packages in our industry including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more.
- Research, identify and qualify new client opportunities
- Sell Digital Marketing and Advertising – SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), Email Marketing, Social Media, Media Buys and Analytics / Strategy etc.
- Interface with potential clients to understand and manage client expectations
- Ability to filter prospects for agency objectives with the skills to communicate successfully to internal team
- Successfully adopt agency objectives and communication messages to properly position agency with client prospects
- Manages the phases of business development initiatives through research and planning to pitches, proposals, scope of work documents and contracts
- Understands new clients products/services and makes recommendations in conjunction with other internal business units
- Assess clients business objectives to provide strategic marketing and brand recommendations
- Motivated team player that is results oriented
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5-10 years experience selling Digital Marketing and Web Design services
- BA/BS degree with strong academic results
- Passion and drive for success in consultative sales
- Natural leadership qualities
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
This is a full time position with base salary plus commission and benefits.