SEO Content Specialist
Are you ready to take your Marketing career to the next level? Learn how to drive brand growth by reimagining digital experiences. Learn successful digital marketing strategies. Build your skills and work with leading brands in the digital age in an exciting, innovation-driven culture!
Cuker is looking for a SEO Content Specialist to join our growing search department. This is a great opportunity to join a top-notch team at a fast-paced digital agency. We work with large, well-known brands and deliver compelling, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create significant results for our clients.
We are looking for a team player who is passionate about marketing and Search Engine Optimization. The ideal candidate will have strong critical thinking skills with an exceptional ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
This is an entry-level role that has the opportunity to make an immediate impact, learn from the best in the industry, and ultimately become an integral part of our rapidly growing team at Cuker. We work diligently and collectively to deliver compelling, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create significant results for large, well-known brands. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail who lives by the rule of brand guidelines but is flexible and agile when it comes to creating something that may go against the grain if it will wow a client. You will ensure consistent application of our SEO copywriting guidelines by writing concise and strategic messaging that drives key marketing initiatives and inspires our clients through brand growth.
We grow brands. A leader in the Digital Revolution, we use the transformative power of technology to grow brands. We create gold standard Digital User Experiences and game changing digital marketing campaigns. We thrive on innovation. We work with culture-driven brands we believe in. Be a part of creating the digital future. Join us.
We have a great location blocks from the beach in Carlsbad. Join our passionate, award-winning team!
- Embrace the brand tone and voice for all marketing work to effectively execute performance-driven content briefs including other types of website copy, reliably and on time
- Website copy and content creation
- Utilize research and key insights to grow, evolve, and shape the brand voice into a data-driven, scalable approach for our clients on-page optimization strategies
- Pull competitive data and observations through the means of 3rd party tools like SEMrush and BrightEdge
- Drive SEO best practices, continuous improvement and provide recommendations for content ideation and production
- Make on-page SEO updates using various CMS platforms
- Effectively manage their time across projects and work diligently with the Director of SEO to ensure projects are completed on a structured timeline
- Bring a curiosity for new techniques and empowering others with high energy and enthusiasm
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-3 years experience in marketing or SEO
- BA/BS degree with strong academic results
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Eager to advance your skillset and grow within the agency
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- Values a high level of integrity and is passionate about SEO
- Proactive, Transparent, Creative, and Committed
This is a full time position with competitive salary plus benefits.