Are you ready to take your Design career to the next level? Learn how to drive brand growth by reimagining digital experiences. Learn successful digital marketing strategies. Build your skills and work with leading brands in the digital age in an exciting, innovation-driven culture!
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our creative team. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards in UX/UI design and visual communication. Our ideal candidate is a responsible, dedicated, and career-minded professional interested in growth opportunities. So if you’ve got the talent and if you are looking for a company with an awesome culture who truly values their team members, empowers individual growth, drives passion for innovative creative work, and would love to have a healthy work/life balance, we’d love to hear from you. Also, if you love to surf, the beach is just around the corner and we’ve got a place to store your board if you want to catch some waves morning/lunch/after work.
We grow brands. A leader in the Digital Revolution, we use the transformative power of technology to grow brands. We create gold standard Digital User Experiences and game changing digital marketing campaigns. We thrive on innovation. We work with culture-driven brands we believe in. Be a part of creating the digital future. Join us.
Our state-of-the-art office is located steps from the beach in Carlsbad. Our campus includes an on-site gym, yoga classes, workout classes, fitness trainers, bike share, and shuttle service to the train station and local eats. We offer one of the best benefit packages in our industry including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more.
- Work with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and design user experiences, mobile responsive websites, eCommerce, interactive campaigns, and mobile apps.
- Lead the design and development of digital style guides.
- Ensuring successful implementation of design through guidelines and production.
- 3-4 years experience with interactive/digital agencies or equivalent work experience
- Passion for creating clean, usable designs that are compelling to users
- Must understand and be able to identify great design appropriate for each client
- Excellent UX/UI design skills, with a strong focus on typography and design
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator) required
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS (Front-end development is a plus)
- Must be highly organized and able to manage different projects at the same time
- Ability to meet deadlines in an organized environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with mobile responsive UX/UI and eCommerce design
- Can easily adapt and design for various industries
- Strong attention to detail with a high taste for great design and typography
Please submit a resumé, a link to your web portfolio or examples to your work, and a URL to your LinkedIn profile.