Cuker Wins Six 2023 Communicator Awards
Cuker was honored with six major awards at the 29th Annual Communicator Awards competition.
With thousands of submissions from agencies of all sizes, the Communicator Awards is one of the largest creative competitions in the world. Dedicated to recognizing excellence in communication, these awards champion effective, innovative, and impactful work across a number of industries.
We're proud of our award-winning work selected in the following categories:
- Beecher's – Award of Excellence – Business-to-Consumer for "World's Best" Campaign
- GoMacro – Award of Excellence – Business-to-Consumer for Bigger Than A Bar Campaign
- HydraFacial – Award of Distinction – General-Beauty & Cosmetics for A Fresh Look At Digital
- Simply Solar – Award of Excellence – General-Energy for Solar Made Simple Campaign
- Well Told – Award of Excellence – General-Shopping for Your Story. Well Told.
- Yoga Design Lab – Award of Excellence – General-Shopping Live Beautiful
Winning entries are hand-selected by AIVA (Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts), an invitation-only group consisting of top-tier marketing, communications, and advertising professionals.
About The Communicator Awards The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded by communication professionals nearly three decades ago, the Communicator Awards is an annual competition honoring excellence in strategic, effective, and meaningful communication across digital, video, podcasts, marketing, mobile, print, and more.