Cuker Wins Ten WMA WebAwards
Cuker is proud to announce that we’ve been honored with ten 2014 WebAwards from the Web Marketing Association's 18th annual WebAwards competition. These prestigious awards honor the best in the industry, setting a standard of excellence that celebrates outstanding website marketing, design and development.
Recognized by the WMA for the seventh consecutive year, Cuker’s ten awards include the “Best Electronics Website” for the Nixon Blaster microsite as well as “Best Computer: Software Website” for Web Cube.
Cuker’s other 2014 WebAwards include:
- Eldorado Stone – Standard of Excellence, Architecture
- Trex - Outstanding Website, Homebuilding
- Rip Curl - Outstanding Website, Retail
- Silver Oak - Standard of Excellence, Beverage
- Sony A7 – Standard of Excellence, Photography
- Coromega - Standard of Excellence, Food Industry
- Mountek - Standard of Excellence, Mobile
- Fan Diego - Standard of Excellence, Small Business
Since 1997, the Web Marketing Association's annual WebAward Competition is the longest running annual website award competition dedicated to naming the best Web sites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development. Independent expert judges from around the world select the winners by using criteria such as innovation and use of technology.
About the Web Marketing Association The Web Marketing Association is working to create a high standard of excellence for Web site development and marketing on the Internet. Since 1997, the Web Marketing Association’s annual WebAward program has been helping interactive professionals promote themselves, their companies, and their best work to the outside world. Now in its 18th year, the WebAward Competition has become the premier award event for Web developers and marketers worldwide.