Cuker Wins Six 2021 Hermes Awards
Cuker received six awards at the prestigious 2021 Hermes Creative Awards Competition. The 15th annual Hermes Awards recognize the industry’s best websites, branding collateral, videos, advertising, and emerging media from around the world.
It was a tremendous honor for Cuker as thousands of entries were submitted to the competition throughout the world.
Cuker won awards in the following categories:
- Cuker – Platinum, Website Overall, Digital Agency
- GoMacro – Platinum, Website Overall, Business to Consumer
- Little Giraffe – Gold, Website Overall, Business to Consumer
- MINDBODY – Gold, Website Overall, Business to Business
- Web Cube – Gold, Website Overall, Business to Business
- Total Safety – Honorable Mention, Website Overall, Business to Business
About Hermes Creative Awards
The Hermes Awards is one of the oldest and largest creative competitions in the world. The competition is produced and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), an international organization made up of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, media production, web and freelance professionals. To learn more, please visit www.hermesawards.com.